Monday, November 28, 2011

Crazy cool. Cozy comfort.

Winter 2011
Unseasonably warm weather in late November has me thankful to live where I do, but just the teeny-tiniest bit moody as I eye my closet-bound, chilly-weather accessories longingly.  Until it gets colder, I'll have to enjoy looking at pictures of cozy things over at Indigenous Designs.  Their offerings in alpaca, merino, silk and cotton are fair trade as well as organic, and their merino mittens I acquired a few years ago are some of the softest things I've ever felt.  If you are among those who are already bundling up, you may as well look cool doing it.  I'll just be here dreaming of a cold snap.
Button Wristwarmers, $33
Asymmetrical Zip, $140
Airplane Wrap, $65
Branch Poncho, $180
Artisan Scarf, $50
Urban Fingerless Gloves, $36
Winter 2011
Wrap Hoody, $129
For men, or for the women who like to snuggle them, there are buttery soft merino hoodies and pullovers in addition to classic organic cotton button-downs.
Coffee House Hoodie, merino wool, $125
Urban Ski Zip, an I.D. staff favorite, $180

No comments:

Post a Comment