Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall 2012 Fair Trade fashion window

I love fall!  Aside from the crisp air and crunchy leaves under foot, it opens the small window of opportunity afforded to residents of the southeastern United States to layer clothing and accessories without melting into sartorial puddles of scarves, vests, jackets, hats and bags.  There are really beautiful fall accessories this year (who am I kidding?  they are beautiful EVERY year!)  and I love throwing on soft hand-warmers, cozy scarves, and jewel-toned bags.
One of my favorite parts of my Visual Merchandising job is setting the new seasonal displays, particularly personal accessories and jewelry.  It gives me a creative outlet for decorating and styling that prevents me from rearranging rooms at home every two months or changing my wardrobe every 6.  Enjoy this collection of Fair Trade jewelry and personal accessories I recently arranged in a fall window display and get ready to layer on the coziness!




 "Scrunched" arm-warmers by Andes Gifts.  Paisley Pattern earrings by Serrv.  All other product shown by Ten Thousand Villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment